SweetNight is a brand that aims to make tight sleep much easier as we promise in our mission: to make it easier to get tight sleep. We take great pride in the quality of our products. For new SweetNight adjustable bed frames purchased from any of our sites (www.sweetnight.com / www.sweetnight.uk) or authorized distributors/dealers, we offer up to 10 years limited warranty. Please feel free to contact us if there are any quality issues with the SweetNight adjustable bed frames as all quality issues are covered. To make sure you can claim your warranty without any hassle, please read carefully the following provisions and keep your Warranty Card properly.
10-Year Limited Warranty:
- We provide 10-Year Limited Warranty for SweetNight branded adjustable bed frames purchased from any of our sites (www.sweetnight.com / www.sweetnight.uk) or authorized distributors/dealers.
- If a warranty claim needs to be filed, please visit www.sweetnight.com / www.sweetnight.uk and contact our customer care team.
- To obtain a better warranty service, please carefully read the following clauses and keep your warranty card properly. You should provide the warranty card for each warranty claim.
- The warranty card, your Order ID, Order Date, the Seller's Full Name/Company Name, issues of your bed frame, and pictures/videos related to the issues are needed in case any warranty claim needs to be filed.
- Your warranty claim, once we decide it is valid, will be issued through replacement, restoration, an offer of free parts, or any other methods that are appropriate and sufficient to address the issues.
What Are Covered Specifically:
- Bed Base, 10 years
- Adjustable Legs, 5 years
- Mattress Bars, 5 years
- Power Supply, 5 years
- Power Cord, 5 years
- Side Pockets, 5 years
- Sensor, 5 years
- Control Box, 5 years
- Motor, 5 years
- Wireless Remote Control, 1 year
- USB Connector, not covered
- Batteries for remote control, not covered
Exclusion of Liability:
We offer a super-long 10-year Limited Warranty. However, any warranty claims, which falls into all or part of the following categories, will be denied:
1. Damage to motors, control boxes, and/or other electronic parts caused by using an incorrect power supply or surge protection device.
2. Improper use that caused fire hazards or electric shock.
3. Dismantle the control box, motors, or remote controls by unauthorized personnel (exclude battery exchange for the remote control).
4. Damaged to motors caused by running the motor continuously for more than 2 minutes, which exceeds the maximum continuous running time allowed.
5. Damaged to motors caused by not allowing a rest period long enough. The motor should be given at least 18 minutes of rest if before such rest period we have had the motor run continuously for more than 2 minutes.
6. Damage, dirt, mold, or burnt traces that are unintentionally or intentionally caused by the users.
7. Warranty Claim filed after the warranty period has expired.
8. The Warranty Card and/or Order info have been modified, or the buyer denies offering the Warranty Card and/or Order Information.
9. Request to change to an item that is not the bed frame.
10. Buyers' unique, personal and subjective preferences.
11. Issues with the USB Port and/or the batteries as they are wearing parts.
Notes to Users:
- SweetNight is the brand owner. If you have a quality issue but your bed frame was purchased from one of our distributors/dealers, please contact the distributors/dealers directly.
- Your warranty starts on the day the item is purchased.
- The warranty will not be renewed after a warranty claim was issued through restoration, replacement or any other means.
- The warranty covers only the item itself. It does not cover any other fees such as shipping fees for exchange, commissions or fees paid to any third party, etc.
- If you wish to know if a store/seller is one of our authorized dealers/distributors, please offer the full name of the store, or offer a screenshot of your order.