Thank you so much for your interest in the Sweetnight adjustable bed frame. We hope this article will make the whole process from selection to aftersales service clear and easy for you. If you notice there is something not clear still, please go to the bottom of this article, we have listed the contact info in case you need it.
1. Safety measures and safety disclaimer
To effectively reduce electric shock, burning, and personal injury, please read this manual carefully before using this smart electric bed, and keep it safe.
- Before debugging a failure or carrying out an inspection, please make sure it is not connected to any power source.
- Before cleaning, please make sure that it has been powered off.
- Adjust the bed flat before cutting off the power supply.
- Do not run the motors continuously for more than 2 minutes.
- Keep the power cord away from high temperatures and corrosive objects.
- If you notice any potential safety hazards, operation errors, or the product is flooded, please stop using immediately and contact your supplier or the after-sales service for assistance.
- Please follow the guidance and content of this manual carefully.
- DO NOT use unauthorized accessories.
- Extra attention must be paid when children, patients, or people with disabilities use this electric bed.
◆Note: Safety measures and safety disclaimer
- To safely use and operate this bed frame, it is recommended to use a surge protector (overvoltage protector).
- This product should be connected to a fixed socket or surge protector (overvoltage protector). Incorrect power connections may cause electric shocks or fire hazards.
- If the motor, control box, and/or electrical accessories get damaged due to the power source or surge protector (overvoltage protector) being incompatible, your warranty will be void.
- Warranty will be voided if the main control box, motor, and/or remote control was opened or modified without authorization (except for the replacement of the remote-control battery). For detailed warranty terms, please refer to the section about the warranty.
For family use only：
- This product is designed for home use or places such as hotels. It is not designed for use in hospitals and medical care institutions.
- Do not use this product together with supporting equipment or close to flammable and explosive gases. Electrical equipment may be interfered with by electromagnetic signals. If you notice this product was interfered with by an electromagnetic signal, please stop using it immediately and cut off the power supply.
- Generally, this product will not affect heart pacemakers. However, it is still recommended for users who have been fitted with pacemakers to use this item after consulting doctors.
Kids and pets:
- Please dispose of the outer packaging materials in time to avoid harming children and pets. To avoid nipping and injuries, children and pets are not allowed to hide and play under the electric bed.
- Children and incapacitated adults are not allowed to operate the electric bed alone without the supervision of a guardian or caregiver.
- The motor does not generate any pulling force, The bed lays flat by the natural gravity of the mattress and bed board. This reduces the possibility of being caught.
Motor maintenance :
- It is not recommended to continuously use the motor for more than 2 minutes. To maintain the motors' service life, after running continuously for 2 minutes or so, the motor needs a rest for at least 18 minutes.
- The total weight on the bed frame, which may include the weight of the user(s), the weight of the bed surface, and all other weight on the mattress top, should not exceed 750 lbs. The weight should be evenly distributed on the entire mattress surface, rather than focusing solely on the head, feet, or other small areas of the bed frame. Damages caused by exceeding the weight limit (or its maximum load-bearing capacity) will not be warranted.
The motors on the bed frame are used to lift and support the bed frame. As the motors are in direct contact with the metal frame structure, when the motor is running with load, you may hear some slight noises. And this is a normal phenomenon.
The environment the bed frame was used in may make this kind of sound more noticable. For example, in a quiet home, especially in the dead of night, the sound will be relatively more obvious. When the motors are running in an exhibition hall, the surrounding noise will make the sound from the motors unnoticeable.
2. Parts list
3. Overview of important parts
4. Installation guide
Instructions for use:
a. The bed light can be turned on or off via the LED button on the remote control
b. The bed light has a sensor function. When you walk near the sensor, the bed light will automatically turn on; after leaving the sensing range, the bed light will turn on for 1 minute and then automatically turn off (the remote control can be used to turn o⃞ the LED light at any time within 1 minute )
c. After the user actively turns off the LED light with the remote control, the sensor function will not be triggered within 3 minutes. After more than 3 minutes, the induction can be triggered normally.
Step 4: Remote control code matching
Normally, the remote control and the control box have already been paired before leaving the factory. If the code is invalid, you need to re-check the code. First press the code matching button on the control box, and see that the white code matching
light of the control box flashes and then press and hold the SW button on the remote control until the backlight flashes, and finally press the back li button to complete after hearing the beep sound match.
5. Overview diagram of the electronic control system
6. Wireless remote-control pairing
7. Download the APP
8. Operating instructions of the wireless remote control
9. Operation instructions of the combination key function of the wireless
10. Operating instructions pairing 2 beds of the wireless remote control
11. About the APP
12. APP Functions and Instruction
Before cleaning, please cut off the power supply. Clean with an ordinary dry cloth or so brush.
To clean the fabric on the bed frame, you can use a clean, damp sponge or a damp cloth to gently wipe it. Alternatively, you can use an ordinary vacuum cleaner or a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust or debris on the surface. For stubborn stains, please consult any of the cleaning experts.
Clean this product regularly to prevent the breeding of mites. In order to extend its service life, it is recommended to avoid long-term direct sunlight.
Please click here for the warranty policies of this product.
16. Customer Support
Start enjoying good sleep at: www.sweetnight.com